Message From the Director
I envision a better future for our children by encouraging them to become a part of this movement. Our mission encompasses the youth making sure that we reach our goals of development, awareness and education of Human Rights for peace and tolerance. Instigating the youth of today, especially in India, the youngest nation, is a responsibility that will flower beautiful results if we nurture them with kindness, respect and dignity. It is important to understand that every individual is unique, and has different methods of implementing teachings and ideals. However, a peaceful, educational, and extensive method of creating awareness benefits every single individual who is passionate about bringing a change into the world. The Vision is to expand into the various fields of education and teaching and help them imbibe our principal methods that promote human rights and their understanding.
- She is a veteran social worker, environmentalist and eminent educationist, Human Rights & Peace Activist. She is serving the nation for provision of equal rights, peace & tolerance to help nurture humanity in the best possible way with her work. She is committed to achieve UNSDGs 2030 and makes sure to motivate masses for it as well.
- She is Director of St. Xavier’s Convent School and the Founder of Holy Vision International.. She is the President of Youth For Human Rights India and the Head UP & Uttarakhand – United Nations Global Compact – Network India.
- She is training youth and adults to become advocates of peace and tolerance to motivate them to achieve UNSDGs by 2030. More than a million people have been reached and the mission is to add a million more every year. Many collaborations and associations are taking place to spread this message and to encourage people to become good human beings for the betterment of society to ensure a safer and better world for our future generations. Her work in the social field is very inspiring and commendable
- Dr. Zaidi has also attended the International Human Rights Summit at United Nations Headquarters, New York in 2016 and 2018 as a speaker.
- She has created record by planting 20500 saplings in just 4 hours. No other organisation has planted this number in 4 hours and helped UP Government to accomplish the mission of planting 50 millions saplings in one day.
- Received “Edupreneur Award” in the World Education Summit at Bahrain where the Education Minister of Bahrain presented the award.
- Received “Best Educationist Award” from News Paper Dainik Jagran in 2017.
- Received “Best Woman Entrepreneur Award 2017 under the Prime Minister’s scheme “Stand up India”.
- Dr. Arjumand Zaidi has received various accolades for her outstanding social work, including the Human Rights Educator Award in 2016 and 2017.
She received various National and International awards for her outstanding social work.
- RECEIVED AN AWARD FROM NEWS PAPER AWADHNAMA FOR THE CONTRIBUTION TOWARDS WOMEN EMPOWERMENT
- RECEIVED “ENVIRONMENT CARE AMBASSADOR 2016 AWARD IN THE GLOBAL ENVIRO CARE SUMMIT (DEHRADUN) FOR OUTSTANDING WORK TO CONSERVE THE ENVIRONMENT AND FOREST
- NOMINATED FOR HT WOMEN AWARD 2016 IN THE CATEGORY OF “WOMAN OF SUBSTANCE 2016”
- NOMINATED FOR FICCI FLOW AWARD IN THE CATEGORY OF “OUTSTANDING WOMAN IN EDUCATION 2016”
- RECEIVED AN AWARD IN THE SOUTH ASIA HUMAN RIGHTS SUMMIT 2016 AS “HUMAN RIGHTS EDUCATOR 2016
- RECEIVED “EDUPRENEUR AWARD” IN WORLD EDUCATION SUMMIT AT EDUCATION MINISTER OF BAHRAIN GAVE THE AWARD
- RECEIVED AN AWARD IN SOUTH ASIA HUMAN RIGHTS SUMMIT 2017 AT INDIA HABITAT CENTER, NEW DELHI.
- RECEIVED HONORARY DOCTORATE DEGREE FROM UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH AMERICA (USA) FOR THE OUTSTANDING CONTRIBUTION IN SOCIAL SERVICE
- RECEIVED BEST EDUCATIONIST AWARD FROM NEWS PAPER DAINIK JAGRAN ON 23RD AUGUST 2017.
- RECEIVED BEST WOMEN ENTREPRENEUR AWARD 2017 UNDER THE PRIME MINISTER’S SCHEME STAND UP INDIA.